Mom, Dad, and I have been working on how to cross a street safely.

This is what happens when you don't listen to Mom and Dad. Keeping with the pumpkin theme, check out the next picture.

What do you think makes this picture noteworthy enough to add it the blogosphere? If you guessed it is because I made it with Mom - that is true but not the real reason I wanted to share it with you. It is because I ate it. That's right. I ate it. Not only did I eat that piece of pumpkin pie, I ate a piece of pumpkin pie with lunch every day until the pie was gone!
In other news, Dad had his 36th birthday!

I helped him open his cards and present. Mom and I gave him a set of power tools.

I am excited to try them out. Dad said I could use the flashlight but I would have to wait to use the circular saw for a couple of years.
We went to visit Aunt Maresa, Uncle Casey, and my cousins Liam and Grayson.

I had a lot of fun. We ate dinner together, played with toys, and watched a movie. Aunt Maresa bought cupcakes for Dad's birthday.

They were delicious!
We went over to Dad's parents house for a visit! Grandma and I built a log cabin together.

Dad decided to celebrate his birthday by playing with one of his toys when he was a kid - an Armatron!

Armatron? I know you had one too. Right next to your Tandy computer. That is one nerdy toy. Dad is frighteningly good at it - maybe because he is wearing a sweater vest. Hmmmm.
That's it for this week. I am growing and learning each and every day.

Stay tuned for more adventures. See you next week!
2 comments:
Hi Macy!
Wow! I am so proud of you!!! The magic spoon and fork from Miss Cindy are working. I am so thrilled that you are eating pumpkin pie! What could be more appropriate from Our Little Pumpkin?
Hugs and kisses- Love, Grandma R.
MACY!!!! Miss Cindy is so proud that you ate pumpkin pie! What a great job...keep up the good work!
Miss you! Cindy
Post a Comment