Hi there everybody! Christmas is almost here. Are you counting down the days?

I am so excited and so are all of my friends!
This year I helped Mom with taking a few pictures for our Christmas card. Smile Daisy!

I think the pictures turned out pretty good .....

..... especially Daisy's.
I tried to sit really still for Mom but it was hard.

Mom managed to catch me smiling in this one. My pet reindeer was smiling too!
After pictures I baked Christmas cookies with Grandma.

First, we rolled out the cookie dough together.

Then we cut out Christmas tree shaped Christmas cookies. I had as much flour on me as was in the cookies by the time we were finished.
The cookies were delicious. After we baked cookies we went to the library. They had a very interesting Christmas tree. It was decorated with food!

Then we visited the library's two birds. I have decided to be a bird watcher when I grow up.

Before I knew it the day was over. But there is always enough time for one more story.

Merry Christmas everybody! See you next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment