Saturday, December 05, 2009

Not So Fast

Hey. Where do you think you're going? I have some new pictures to share!



I haven't shared any of my Thanksgiving pictures with you yet.



I made the turkey headband at school. Somehow I don't think this get-up is exactly what the the Pilgrims had in mind. Oh well. Mom and Dad liked it.


Thanksgiving was pretty fun. It didn't start out that way though. The day before we were supposed to leave for Ohio I tripped and stopped my fall with my front teeth. They were a little wiggly for about a week, but they are much better now fortunately.


The next day, I headed to Ohio to visit my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. Megan and I colored beautiful dolls. I named mine Super Spaghetti Hair Girl.



Then we went to the mall to do some Christmas shopping.



Talk about scary holiday shoppers.



Look at the teeth on this one!


I visited with my cousins Liam and Grayson too.



We played in a big pile of leaves at Grandma and Grandpa's house.



It was so much fun!

We finished up our trip to Ohio with a visit at the Aha (A Hands-On Adventure) Museum in Lancaster and had lots of fun visiting family. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving too! See you guys next week!

No comments: