Happy New Year! It's hard to imagine being more excited than Daisy for the start of 2010.

Wooof. I wonder what the new year will bring. How about a little peek?

How about a trip to COSI!

It was fun to play in the clouds. Not only were there neat clouds, but.....

The doctor was in! We all had a good time.

After COSI, we went to the Spaghetti Warehouse for dinner.

Spaghetti is fun to eat. (This picture is for you, Ms. Cindy!) I like mine plain. After that we headed home to Pennsylvania.

Dad made cinnamon rolls for us! There was a lot of snow to play in. I had a good time with my friends Elliott and Carmen.

I made a snow hat for Dad.

This weekend Mom, Dad, and I went to the Pittsburgh Childrens Museum!

There were lots of neat things to look at and play with there! This exhibit had letters falling down a screen.

You could catch the letters with the shadow of your hand and spell different words.

Mom and I sat by a pair of Mr. Rogers' shoes. I really liked climbing on this net. It led to a platform where I could drop little parachutes.

That's the start of my new year. I hope you all had a good start too. See you next week!
1 comment:
MACY! You were doing a great job eating that spaghetti! That was such a big bite...I am proud of you!
I miss you. Keep eating!!!
Miss Cindy
Post a Comment