Sunday, March 28, 2010

Art Show

Hi there everybody and welcome to my art show! Lately, I spend hours sitting at my table drawing pictures.


This is a picture of dinosaurs eating toast with yogurt and jelly, drinking grape juice, and playing frisbee.  I even drew the sun's rays.  Here are some more of my pictures.


This is a picture of an elephant and a pirate.  The pirate has a patch over his eye and he is holding a map! 



Last weekend, we visited Grandma and Grandpa.  This is Grandpa opening his present. 


We framed the business licenses from his print shop, Circle Printing.  Then we all went to Columbus to celebrate Grandma's birthday.


Aunt Maresa, Uncle Casey, Liam, and Grayson celebrated Grandma's birthday too!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRANDMA!


We had fun at dinner.  I had a cheese sandwich.  Don't let this picture fool you.

We were some wild kids after dinner.

Speaking of the wild, my cousin Megan and I made bird nests from pine needles and put rocks in them for eggs.  Then we sat on the eggs, flapped our wings, and tweeted some beautiful bird songs.


My eggs did not hatch and neither did Megan's.  It was Megan's birthday on Saturday so she had a birthday party!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MEGAN!


Maezhen and her parents came to celebrate Megan's birthday too. Megan's Uncle Larry and his son, Larry, were also there.


Everyone had a good time.  Look at the smiles on Grandpa and Uncle Ned.


In other news this week, Mom and Dad took me to the zoo on a warm sunny day.  I saw a turkey there.  I told Mom that we saw him last Thanksgiving.  The turkey gave me a dirty look and walked off. 
Next week, I will have pictures from my school's art show.  See you guys next week!

2 comments:

emeade said...

Is that the Knotty Pine? You were right next to my house!

Anonymous said...

Hi Macy!
I love your drawings! You are quite an artist!
You are a cute little birdie!
Love, Grandma R.