Saturday, May 15, 2010

Meet my friends "Cata" and "Stay Still"

Guess what I found!  That's right, a toad!


I named him "Stay Still" because he didn't hop around all that much.  My neighbor Elliott and I each found a toad that night.  His toad's was "Fast Hopper" because he was a fast hopper.  Go figure.

I'm not afraid to pick up toads, worms, and all sorts of bugs.  Here is my favorite bug to hold....a caterpillar


This little guy's name is "Cata" the caterpillar.  He has lots of legs and is kind of hairy.  I like to keep him in a little plastic container with a leaf.  Mom says that I can't open Cata's or Stay Still's containers in the house.  Sometimes Dad lets me sneak a peak out on the deck.  

Every night we set all of my friends free in the yard.  After I'm done coloring I'll say goodbye and tell them that I'll see them tomorrow.   

Maybe Mom and Dad can catch some fireflies tonight.  But first....it's jammie time!  Happy spring everyone! See you guys next week.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Hi Macy,
How fun to have pets like a "Stay Still" and "Cata". You are going to have such a fun summer with all your outdoor activities.
Thank you for sending me the beautiful picture you drew. You are quite the artist. You are also one awesome little girl!!!
Thank your mom and dad for the Grandparent card.
Have a fun week.
Love,
Kathy

Kathy said...

Hi Macy,
How fun to have pets like a "Stay Still" and "Cata". You are going to have such a fun summer with all your outdoor activities.
Thank you for sending me the beautiful picture you drew. You are quite the artist. You are also one awesome little girl!!!
Thank your mom and dad for the Grandparent card.
Have a fun week.
Love,
Kathy

Kathy said...

Hi Macy,
How fun to have pets like a "Stay Still" and "Cata". You are going to have such a fun summer with all your outdoor activities.
Thank you for sending me the beautiful picture you drew. You are quite the artist. You are also one awesome little girl!!!
Thank your mom and dad for the Grandparent card.
Have a fun week.
Love,
Kathy