I am 5 years old!
It's hard to believe, but I am really growing up fast.
I went to Ohio to celebrate my birthday. Mom and Grandma baked a birthday cake for me.
I was a big help in the kitchen!
Mom did the decorating. She put little Scottie dogs on the top!
I love dogs so it was extra special and really neat.
Mom even found a birthday banner with dogs on it! Do you recognize the golden retriever?
That's right! It's me!
I had a dog themed birthday, right down to dog bone graham crackers in a big dog bowl.
Then is was time to open presents, wearing my dog ears.
This is my new pet skunk. I named him Smelly.
I loved the birthday dog shirt I was wearing. After my birthday, Dad had to go back to work. I stayed to visit a little while longer
We had a lot of fun and even took a trip to Hargus Lake!
That's it for this week. See you next week!










1 comment:
Jill - I got your message today and will call this week! I'm so sorry I've been such a flaky friend.
Happy birthday to Macy again.
I have a feeling Ally and Macy would get along fabulously. Ally is beyond obsessed with dogs. In fact she dresses as one, acts like one and has tons of figurines she plays with. She took it a little too far though when she started barking at our neighbors....
Talk to you soon!
Susan
Post a Comment