Sunday, August 08, 2010

Butter Cows Are Silly

Hi there everybody!  Hope you're having a good summer!  This week I want to share some smiles and pictures from my trip to Ohio!


I went to Ohio and visited both sets of grandparents, Uncle Ned, and my cousin Megan. 


I went to the Ohio State Fair!



It was a lot of fun.  I was all smiles!

We saw all sorts of farm animals and neat exhibits.


This is Dad's favorite, the butter cow.

I decided that I would try a corn dog for dinner.


I did a pretty good job.  Mom was impressed!  I was so excited I told Dad that I ate a corn dog when he called to hear about the fun we were having together.

The next day, I visited Grandma and Grandpa (Dad's parents). 



Grandma showed Olivia and me how to play the piano.


I helped Grandma (Mom's mom) pick tomatoes. 


I tried a tomato and liked it! Mom was really proud of me. But I was only interested in trying the Early Girl tomatoes...no thank you to the Big Boy tomatoes.

This weekend, we went to a regatta at the state park near our house.  It was really fun.  Afterwards we went hiking along a trail with lots of butterflies.

All in all it has been a really busy couple of weeks.  I've visited my family and had lots of fun exploring new places and things.  Each day I am becoming a little more independent.  I especially like my special "big love" spoons from Great-Aunt Phyllis and Great-Uncle Gene.  They help me eat big girl food, and they give me big smiles! Thank you, Aunt Phyllis and Uncle Gene!  "Big love" to you too! 

I hope everyone had a great weekend and is looking forward to a terrific week!

No comments: