Hi there! I am looking for my lost dinosaur. Have you seen him?
Oh, there he is. His name is Diplodocus carnegii. He is an herbivore. I met him when I went to work with Dad.
Dad and I had lunch together, rode a carousel, and best of all, he took me to see his office. Dad had hung up several of the my pictures. He even had some of my special crafts and art projects on his desk.
Later in the week, Dad went to Washington, D.C I was glad that he came back the very next day.
Mom and I practiced writing words that begin with the letter "E". I wrote 84 words that start with "E"
I am getting ready to have a lot of fun at the Pumpkin Show. Hope to see you there!


1 comment:
Hi Macy,
What great adventures you always have! It must be a lot of fun being Macy Moore!! I hope you have fun at the Pumpkin Show. I'm sure you will see Megan again and I know you two always have a lot of fun together. I'm looking forward to reading about it.
I saw Joe and Ralph yesterday. You won't believe how big Ralph is now! You could ride him like a pony.
Love,
Kathy
Post a Comment