Hey there! I hope everybody had a great week!
I sure did!
Here are some more pictures from when I visited the Children's Museum last weekend.
Curious George was there!
Mom, Dad, and I had lots of fun exploring the museum and making some new artwork.
We ate lunch right next to the pendulum. I tried to sit patiently and wait until the pendulum knocked over one of the pegs. I didn't quite make it. Maybe next time.
For homework this week I practiced writing words that begin with the letter "d". Yes, even preschool kids have homework these days!
I wrote 56 different words that beign with the letter "d".
This week was my Grandpa's birthday (Dad's dad) and my Dad's birthday!
I decorated the whole house for Dad's birthday.
We went to a fall festival that afternoon. It was so much fun!
There were lots of friendly ponies to ride and goats to feed.
I found some flowers at the fall festival.
Before I knew it the day was over and it was time to go home.
That night we had a little campfire at our house and roasted marshmallows.
Everybody had a great time. Wondering where Mom is in these pictures?

She and her six housemates from college got together for the weekend. They visited their old stomping grounds, including the house where they used to live. (FYI--the current tenants jokingly call it "Love Pen", as in the street address "110" Love Pen. When Mommy lived there they called it "Seventh Heaven" since there were seven girls living there.)
They all had a wonderful time catching up and having some good laughs together. They reminisced about lots of memories together and made some more great ones.
We are so blessed to have such incredible friends and family, and we love you all!

She and her six housemates from college got together for the weekend. They visited their old stomping grounds, including the house where they used to live. (FYI--the current tenants jokingly call it "Love Pen", as in the street address "110" Love Pen. When Mommy lived there they called it "Seventh Heaven" since there were seven girls living there.)
They all had a wonderful time catching up and having some good laughs together. They reminisced about lots of memories together and made some more great ones.
We are so blessed to have such incredible friends and family, and we love you all!








No comments:
Post a Comment