Hey there everybody! It is almost Christmas. To celebrate, we put on a Christmas show at school. I was a tree.
Mom and Dad were really proud of me. It was fun to be a Christmas tree!
After the show, we all had cookies and punch.
Later in the week, we went to Ohio to visit Mom's side of the family. Great Aunt Melinda and Carl hosted a Christmas party!
Almost our entire family made it to celebrate the holidays together. It was really nice.
I have been trying really hard to stay on Santa's "nice" list. Christmas is almost here and I can't wait. See you guys next week!
More pictures to come.
More pictures to come.


1 comment:
Wow, Macy! I can see you were the prettiest Christmas tree of all! I'll bet everyone wanted to "pick" or select you. I know I would. I am certain you are on Santa's nice list.
Merry Christmas!
Love,
Grandma R.
Post a Comment