Another holiday season full of great memories and lots of fun with our family is behind us. The snow melted and everyone had to go home.
Even ice cream snowmen can't hang around much past New Year's.
Santa came to my house this year.
In my letter to Santa, I asked for a black bear, a sliver saxophone, and a dog with wheels for feet and a springy tail. I kept my fingers crossed that I was on the "nice" list.
I was! I was! Santa brought me this pony....
and a silver saxophone .....
...and a dog that I could pull with a string with a springy tail. I named him Sparky!
[Editor's Note: Santa also brought a black bear stuffed animal. Macy named him Honey. Known for their reclusiveness in winter, Mom and Dad were not able to take a photograph of Honey for this blog.]
After celebrating Christmas at home, we headed to Ohio to celebrate Christmas with our family. I was really excited to see my cousin Megan.
Before opening presents, we smiled for a picture with Grandma and Grandpa.
I had a great time opening presents with my cousin Megan, Aunt Robin, Uncle Ned, Mom, Dad, Grandma, and Grandpa.
This picture is of me opening my new horse. I named him Harold.
The next day we celebrated Christmas with Dad's family. Here are my cousins Grayson and Liam with their parents, Aunt Maresa and Uncle Casey.
Grandma gave me a really nice Ohio State quilt. I really like Brutus the Buckeye on the front.
Everyone had a good time opening presents and eating dinner together.
It was lots of fun spending the day together with my cousins Grayson and Liam, Aunt Maresa, Uncle Casey, Uncle Mike, Grandma, and Grandpa.
There was one more present that I should mention--the one from Mom and Dad.
We are going to Disney World!
I hope everyone had a happy and healthy holiday season. Best wishes in 2011!!!












2 comments:
Looks like such FUN!!!!
Much love to you all.
Susan (and Ryan and Ally)
Macy,
I hope you have the best time at Disney World. What an exciting Christmas present!!!! You and Megan will have such fun together. I can't wait to hear about it and see pictures of your adventures.
Love,
Kathy
Post a Comment