Sunday, March 13, 2011

Swimming to the Kitchen?

Hi there!  Another exciting week in Pennsylvania. I took my very first swim lesson.  It was super fun.


Mom sat beside the pool and watched.  I blew bubbles, floated on my back, and practiced kicking my feet.

Mom signed me up for kindergarten on Wednesday.  It was great to see the elementary school I will attend in the fall, and I loved getting on the bus and talking with the bus driver.  I think I aced all the entrance screening tests they gave me.  I am ready!  (Mom and Dad aren't.)

Dad and I made brownies later that evening.  I like to wear my chef's hat when I help bake.


In other news, Mom and I went to Giant Eagle to grocery shop.  A lady was handing out free samples of salmon.  She asked if Mom wanted one and I said I wanted one too.  Mom was surprised, and me asked if I really knew that it was fish.  I found out I like salmon!  Who knew? 

Dad took a day off this week.  Both Dad and Mom both took me to school that day.  I was so excited to introduce him to all my friends.  Hope you guys had as great week too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Macy,
I am so excited that you are registered for Kindergarten. Swimmming lessons, salmon, school, and smiles--is this your letter "S" week at school? You will be a great student!
Love,
Grandma R.