Sunday, May 22, 2011

School's Almost Out for the Summer!

Hi there everybody!  This past week was my last week of preschool.  I am going to be a preschool graduate on Wednesday!!!


Here I am with my wonderful teacher, Miss Kim.  I really love going to my school, and I will miss it very, very much.  I felt sad when Mom told me it was my last day.  But I am looking forward to a fun summer and kindergarten straight ahead in the fall!  I was able to visit my elementary school this week and meet the principal and some of the kindergarten teachers.  I told Mom, "I think I am going to like it here!"

Stay tuned for pictures from my big graduation day!   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Macy!
Congratulations, Graduate! It is amazing that you are graduating already. Time goes by so quickly. You have worked hard and are such a great reader. I know you will do well in Kindergarten as well. Way to go!
Enjoy your summer break!
Love,
Grandma R.