Sunday, September 11, 2011

First Week of School

Hi there!  Hope everyone had a good week.  I sure did!



I went to kindergarten for the first time!  I went to an orientation day before my first day of school so I could see my new classroom.



Here I am standing in front of my school.  I am in the same class as my neighbor Elliott.  Guess who we met right inside the door.




We met our school principal, Dr. G.  He is super nice.  After that it was off to my classroom.


My teacher had a folder with my name on it waiting for me.  I explored the classroom and introduced myself to some new friends.

The next day, it was time to go to kindergarten!


Mom took lots of pictures in the morning before the bus came.


Then it was off to the bus stop to wait for the bus.  And, here it comes!



Mom and Dad gave me a kiss goodbye and I climbed aboard.  I waved goodbye and away the bus went.  Mom and Dad were really happy to see how much I've grown, but they were also a little sad too.  



Even Daisy was a little sad.  It seems like time has flown by.

I had a great first day in kindergarten.  Mom and Dad picked me up and we all went to lunch together. 

The next day, my neighbors Oliver and Owen brought their dog Crosby to the bus stop. 



He's really friendly.

I had a great first week at school.  I even earned a "Super Listener" award.  I am excited to learn new things at kindergarten.

Over the weekend, Mom, Dad, and I went out to eat to celebrate Mom and Dad's 13th wedding anniversary.

I took this picture in the parking lot of the restaurant.



We ate outside on the restaurant's deck.  We had a lot of laughs together and Mom and Dad share a piece of cake together. 

All in all it was a great week and a great weekend!  See you guys next week!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Macy!
Congratulations on your "Super Listening" award! Way to go! I am glad you had a good week and such a great start for the school year.
Happy 13th Anniversary to Mom and Dad! You took a super picture of them.
Have a great week!
Love,
Grandma R.