Hi there everybody! It's that time of year again! Last weekend was the Pumpkin show!
I was really excited to go to the Pumpkin Show. Now that I'm in kindergarten I don't get to go for the whole week. Mom and Dad picked me up from school on Friday and we headed to Ohio.
I was really glad the traffic wasn't bad and we made it to Ohio in record time. I met Megan and Maezhen at the Pumpkin Show that afternoon.
My Great Aunt Janet, and Great Uncle Larry, and my second cousin Mary Pat were there too!
We all had a great time.
The next day, Grandma and Grandpa brought Liam and Grayson to the Pumpkin Show.
We rode the Dragon roller coaster together.
Later on that day Grandma and Grandpa came down to the Pumpkin Show with Uncle Ned.
We rode some rides and had dinner together.
Everyone had a great time.
I was sad that the Pumpkin Show was over but I am looking forward to it next year. In the meantime, I've been getting ready for Halloween.
What do you think of my disguise?
See you guys next week!
1 comment:
Hi Macy,
It was a great Pumpkin Show! You helped make it so enjoyable.
I absolutely love your disguise!
Happy Halloween!
Love,
Grandma R.
Post a Comment