Sunday, October 16, 2011

Catching Up on Big News for October

Hi there everybody!  Sorry it has been a little while since my last blog.  It seems like someone hit the fast forward button on life.  Now that school has started there is always so much to do.


The big news that I want to share with everyone is we celebrated Grandpa's 70th birthday!


Grandma threw Grandpa a surprise party!

Everyone had a great time.  It was fun to celebrate Grandpa's birthday together.

Guess who else had a birthday?  Dad!


Dad celebrated his 38th birthday!  I helped Mom bake his cake and frost it too!

Something else I should mention is that my school had an outdoor movie.


 
It was lots of fun.  We sat with Elliott and his mom.


 
I even played a little football with the other kids.
Last month, I also went to the zoo for Macy's elephant day.


 
I really like the elephants at the zoo.

And finally, here's a movie clip from my birthday.


Who doesn't like to pet a goat?  See you guys next week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Macy,
It may have been awhile since you blogged but you sure had lots of news to share. Birthdays are always fun to celebrate and the cake you helped make dad sure looked good.
Elliot looks like he would be a good friend. What fun that it was Macy's elephant day at the zoo!!
You sure made lots of goats happy while you brushed them. They must have really liked how gentle you were with them. I bet they were sorry to see you go.
Have a great week at school.
Love,
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Hi Macy,
That looks like a fabulous cake you and Mom made for Dad.
Happy Birthday to Grandpa M. and Dad!
I am glad you got to go to Macy's Elephant Day!
Love,
Grandma R.