I went to the Carnegie Science Museum this weekend! It was a lot of fun. There were four floors of exhibits to look at and experience.
They had a whole room filled with model trains. The trains were laid out to show the history of Pittsburgh as the city grew.
The Science Center also had an exhibit all about robots. In fact they had a giant industrial robot shooting baskets with a basketball! They even had C3-PO and R2D2 from Star Wars.
Right next to the Science Center was the Sports Complex. Here I am hanging on to a giant yo-yo string.
I even tried climbing on the rock wall.
Later that evening, Mom, Dad, and I went to see an IMAX movie called Born to Be Wild. It was all about the work of one lady who rescues orphaned elephant calves and another lady who rescues orphaned baby orangutans. I had never seen an IMAX movie before. It was a lot to take in, but I liked it.
After the movie, we went to a nice restaurant called the Porch near the Carnegie Museum of Natural History. I was pretty tired, but I made it through dinner.
That's it for this weekend. See you guys next week!
1 comment:
Hi Macy,
It looks as though you had a busy, fun Presidents' Day weekend. Good for you! You've always been a terrific climber.
Love, Grandma R.
Post a Comment