Hi there! Hope everyone had a good week. this Wednesday was wacky Wednesday at school. We were allowed to wear costumes.
I dressed up like Clifford the Big Red Dog. I really love dogs. Speaking of dogs, guess who was rehearsing their wedding?
Muffy and Poppy!
On Saturday, Mom, Dad, and I went to the book fair sponsored by my elementary school at Barnes & Noble. Some of my teachers read books to us. It was great. I sat in the front row. After the book fair, we went out to eat for lunch. I had a cheese quesadilla.
Today, saw the Disney movie called the Secret World of Arrietty. It was great. I wonder if we have borrowers in our house. Also, I went to the ice rink to try on some ice skates before my first lesson on Monday. This week will be a busy week with ice skating lessons, basketball practice, and piano lessons.
I figured I should rest up for next week so I caught some rays with Daisy. Hope everyone had a great week too! See you guys next Sunday!
2 comments:
Hi Macy,
You make an adorable Clifford the Big Red Dog! And Muffy and Poppy are a stunning wedding couple.
I hope you had a good rest as you prepare for your busy week ahead.
Love,
Grandma R.
Hi Macy,
You made a good looking Clifford. How fun to dress up for school. Your Grandma R tells me you have a lot of fun playing basketball. I can't wait to hear about ice skating. Have a great week.
Love,
Kathy
Post a Comment