Sunday, April 22, 2012

Spring has Sprung!

Hi there everybody!  Sorry I haven't posted anything to the blog for a little while.  We've been busy!!  So......there's a lot to catch up on.

First, Muffy and Poppy are welcoming the warm weather and sunshine with new Spring fashion!


Lori made Muffy's fancy dress and Poppy's tuxedo and several other really cute outfits.  It was so very thoughtful of her.  I just love to play with my dogs and dress them up.  Don't they look fabulous?!  Thank you Lori!!!

For Easter we headed home to Ohio.  It was really great to see my family.  Somehow, the Easter Bunny knew where I was.  He left eggs hidden all over the yard.  My cousins and I hunted hunted for Easter eggs together.  The weather was beautiful and everyone had a great time.


I even went on an Easter egg hunt in the same community park that Mom and Uncle Ned hunted eggs in when they were little kids. 

Grandma and I colored eggs together.


 And, here are some pictures of me, my cousins, and my grandparents on Easter weekend.



After looking for all of those eggs it was nice to sit on the couch with Grandma and watch a movie together.


After Easter Mom, Dad, and I went to Riley Children's Hospital for my annual check-up.  Dr. Havlik said I looked great and was doing well.  We finished up early and went to the Indianapolis Children's Museum.  It was awesome!



My favorite exhibit was the Egyptian Room.  This exhibit was all about what everyday life is like in Egypt.  


We also went to see the stars in the museum's planetarium.  Here I am waiting outside of the planetarium for the show to begin.


After we cam home from Indianapolis, Dad headed to Texas for a week.  I bet he sent me a postcard!  When he came home we took off for Mom's family's Easter get-together.  here I am with my great-grandma and my cousin Megan.


Mom and Uncle Ned were there too!


Then we headed to the hall to visit with the rest of our family.

We have done a lot of traveling in the last few weeks.


But, I am so glad I could spend time with my family.  I hope everyone is having a great Spring!  

See you guys next week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Macy,
You have been a very busy girl, Macy, and have covered a lot of miles. It was so great to see you! Happy Spring!
Love,
Grandma R.

Anonymous said...

Hi guys!
Macy - did you lose a tooth?
Ally is still waiting and is convinced some are wiggly
even though they are not!

Jill - Call when you can :)
I think I tried you last week and I'll also try again soon.

xoxo
Susan