Sunday, April 01, 2012

Last blog Entry for the Year ..... April Fools!

Hi there!  It has been a fun week hanging out with Mom and Dad.  This week I brought home a new buddy.  
  

I named her Maisy Mae Moore.  She sleeps a lot.  She even curled up next to Daisy for a nap.

This weekend Mom, Dad, and I went to a petting zoo and Easter egg hunt.  There weren't enough eggs for everyone so I had fun feeding the animals.


Here I am with Mom feeding a miniature pony and a calf.  There were goats and even two really cute piglets.  And of course they had pony rides!  


My pony's name was Clyde.  He was nice.  We went for a short ride around the parking lot.  

I also went to Dylan's birthday party this week.  He invited us to a bounce house place and everyone had fun.  I like to bounce and ate a whole piece of birthday cake.

That's it for now.  I'm looking forward to visiting family this Easter!  See you soon!

No comments: