Sunday, June 10, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Hi there!  Guess who had a birthday....Mom did!


Dad and I may her a classic yellow cake with chocolate frosting, chocolate chips, and Peeps!  It looked just like a sunflower and was delicious.  I also made lots of decorations and even a game to play for Mom's birthday.


We played pin the stem on the tomato!

Earlier in the day, we played outside.  Notice anything about this picture?


That's right, I'm riding a bike.  Mom watched a couple of YouTube videos on learning how to ride a bike.  YouTube's recommendation was to take the pedals off and practice coasting.  Guess what...it worked!


Here I am taking a spin around the driveway.

This weekend I helped Dad with the yard work and played a lot outside.  This is my last week of school.  At the end of the day on Friday I will be a 1st Grader!  I am really excited.

That's it for now.  I hope everyone has a great week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Macy!!
I'm so impressed at how well you can ride a bike! Way to go!!
I can't believe you will be a first grader in a few days. You have grown up so fast and become such a beautiful, joyful big girl.
I always enjoy reading about your adventures each week. It looks like you and dad worked really hard on mom's birthday cake and it did look just like a sunflower. I bet mom was really happy with it.
Have a great last week of school.
Love, Kathy

Anonymous said...

Hi Macy,
Wow! Congratulations, Macy! You are a great bike rider! I am so proud of you! Way to go!
You and Dad made a beautiful birthday cake for Mom. I am sure you made her birthday extra special and happy.
Enjoy your last week of Kindergarten!
Love,
Grandma R.