Sunday, June 24, 2012

Summer Fun!

Hi there!  I hope everyone had a great week!  Mom and I have been very busy this week.  I've been swimming at the pool, riding my new bike, bird watching, catching fireflies, taking piano lessons, and going to basketball camp--which was especially fun.  Dad came home on Thursday from a work trip in Florida, so the very next day we all went to the amusement park!  I was so excited I could barely sit still.


I rode all of my favorite rides and even took a pedal boat ride with Dad.



The next day I helped with the yard work, and in the afternoon Mom, Dad, and I saw the movie Brave.  It was awesome.  What a great week!  Summer is so much fun.


Today we mostly relaxed.  We had pancakes for breakfast.  Dad tried to refill my bird feeder but we think a raccoon got into it and broke it.  Back to the drawing board.

I hope everyone has a fantastic week!  Hurray for summer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Macy!
You are a busy girl. You did a lot during your first week of summer vacation.
I am sorry to hear about your birdfeeder.
Have fun!
Love,
Grandma R.

Anonymous said...

Macy - you are getting so big and you are gorgeous too.
Hope to meet you someday :) Ally would like to meet you as well.

Susan lowe