Hi there! Well we have some bad news. We uploaded some of our pictures to Picasa a Google product. We are now temporarily blocked from uploading any more pictures to any Google product. Apparently, there is a limit on the number of bytes transferred to Google during a time period to prevent spam and other forms of abuse. Google does not specify the number of bytes or length of time for security reasons.
So it seems we will not be able to post any new pictures for 30 days. We are really disappointed. Keep checking back as we have no idea when the block will be lifted. We will be sure to continue our blog whenever we can.
1 comment:
Hi Macy,
Oh, I am missing your pictures, Macy. I will be looking forward to those thirty days being over. I hope all can be resolved easily.
I know you will stay sweet and will continue your adventures.
Love,
Grandma R.
Post a Comment