Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Blog is Back!

Hi there!  The blog is back!  so, it's time to catch up a little.

Mom and Dad recently celebrated their 14th wedding anniversary.  We went out to eat together.  I took this picture just before we went in to the restaurant.  


Here I am all smiles with Mom and Dad.  We had a great dinner together.  


Now that it's Fall it's time to pick out a pumpkin from the pumpkin patch.  Mom, Dad, and I went to the pumpkin patch two weeks ago.  


It was a lot of fun.  There were pony rides.


And lots of other activities.


I wore my pumpkin shirt to get into the spirit of things.


This year I picked a sunflower too!

At home, Dad and I played catch in the backyard.  I made this catch over my shoulder just like a big league baseball player!


But my favorite kind of catches are ground balls.


Dad is teaching me to keep my glove down and the ball in front of me.


I am get getting excited for the Pumpkin show.  It is only two weeks away.  

I am glad the blog is back!  See you guys next week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Macy!
You look really cute in your pumpkin shirt. What a beautiful sunflower you picked!
Can't wait to see you for the Pumpkin Show fun!
Love,
Grandma R.