Hi there! Spring is finally here! We had our first Spring storms but now the grass in our yard is green and every morning we can hear the birds singing to each other.
Here is a picture of me and my teacher from my elementary school's Open House.
I really like being in her class.
Mom asked Dad to figure out how to transfer the pictures from her smart phone to the computer. Not only did he find the picture of me and my teacher, but he found a picture of me relaxing in the mall.
I think this picture might have even been taken in Macy's!
This week I started a whole new set of music books for piano lessons. I also went to softball practice with Mom and Dad. I did pretty well hitting, catching, and throwing the ball. My coach gave me my uniform. I'm #4!
Oh and one last picture from Megan's birthday party.
Here I am painting a ceramic bunny that I named Snowball.
Hope you guys had a great week!



1 comment:
Hi #4 !
What nice pictures, Macy! I am glad we now know what your teacher looks like. Have a great week!
Love,
Grandma R.
Post a Comment