Sunday, August 11, 2013

Tennis and Tomatoes

Hey there everybody!  Hope you had a great week.. I thought I would share an action shot from tennis lessons this week!


Here I am practicing my forehand.  I enjoy playing tennis.  I need to convince Mom and Dad to get out on the court with me.


This year we planted tomatoes on the side of our house.  The plants are growing and growing.


We have a lot of fresh tomatoes to enjoy!


Mom really likes tomatoes.  Dad wasn't able to come home with us to Ohio for our more recent trip.  He was really happy when Mom and I came home.  So he made Mom stuffed tomatoes to celebrate.


It has been a pretty long summer for Daisy.  The heat really takes it out of here.  We thought this picture was funny because she was standing in my flip-flops to eat her dinner.  I put the flower by her bowl for ambiance.


I found out who my 2nd Grade teacher will be and I am excited to go back to school.  Summer is winding down.  I hope every had a great week and is looking forward to this week as much as I am.  

More adventures to come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Macy,
I am so glad you are enjoying tennis.
Your tomatoes look beautiful and I'll bet the stuffed tomatoes were scrumptious!
We are looking forward to the coming week also. I am glad you are ready for Second Grade. It's a great year.
Happy Birthday!
Love,
Grandma R.

Anonymous said...

Hi Macy,
I hope you had a great birthday yesterday! I know you will have a big time in Circleville celebrating your birthday with your family. I still can't believe you are in second grade already. Have a great school year.
Love, Kathy