Sunday, September 01, 2013

First Day of School and Slushies

 Hi there!  Here I am on my first day of 2nd Grade!  I even picked out the outfit that I am wearing.  


I was sad that the summer was over because I had so much fun.  But, I was excited to be heading back to school with all of my friends.  Here I am at the bus stop.



Before school started, the "M" Club had a sleepover a couple of weeks ago!  Here are Maezhen, Megan, and me with our special dolls.  Don't they look just like each of us!


It was really hot out this weekend.  So I invited my friends from the neighborhood to have a slushy stand at my house!  We sold slushies for $.50 in a variety of flavors.  Almost every kid in the neighborhood was there.  It was a real hit!


I hope you had a great weekend!

No comments: