Sunday, September 15, 2013

Dogs and Cake (two of my favorite things!)

Hey there!  Hope everybody is doing well.  I miss summer but I really like my teacher and am glad to be learning new things in 2nd Grade!  

Have I mentioned before that I really love dogs?  Well, I DO!!!  So last week we went to the Puppy Plunge!  At the end of the year, the community pool lets dog owners bring their pets for a swim.  I met lots of different kinds of dogs - Golden Retrievers, Labradors, Jack Russells, Westies, Chinese Crested Terriers, and even a Basset Hound named Duke.  But of course, my favorite was the dachshund.


I had a great time!

In other news, Mom and Dad celebrated their 15th wedding anniversary this week.  We had a nice dinner together and a big slice of cake.

Here are some pictures I took.  Dad thinks this one is funny.


This one is better.


Hope you had a good week.  See you next week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Macy,
I'll bet you did enjoy the Puppy Plunge. Happy Anniversary to Mom and Dad! Have a good week in Second Grade! I love you.
Love,
Grandma R.