Sunday, October 06, 2013

Pumpkin Patch and Farmall Tractors

Hi there!  Hope you were able to enjoy the nice weather that we did this weekend.  It was a perfect weekend to go to the Fall Festival at our local orchard & pumpkin patch.

We hiked through the pumpkin patch looking for just the right one.


After we settled on which big pumpkins we wanted I found a couple little ones that were too cute to pass up.


There were lots of fun activities to try.  I went through a corn maze, played the duck race, and rode one of my favorite ponies.  All of that fun made me pretty hungry.  So Mom, Dad, and I had some roasted corn and fresh apple cider.


Look what we found parked near the pumpkins....


...a Farmall tractor!

Hope you have a terrific week!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Macy,
I am glad you had such wonderful autumn fun! I loved seeing you on the Farmall tractor! Do you know your great-grandpa always drove Farmall tractors? I rode them a lot on the farm when I was a little girl. I noticed you were on the Farmall H tractor. We had Farmall B, H, and M tractors.--- "M" for those amazing M girls, in more ways than one!
Love,
Grandma R.

Great Aunt Becky Rosengarten said...

Hi Macy,
You looked good on that Farmall tractor! My brother Tim farms with Farmall tractors, combine, and other Farmall equipment. My Dad (who will be 90 in January) still does a little farming. He was combining beans this year. Your pumpkins look so cute, just like you! Keep enjoying the nice weather while we have it.
Happy fall season,

Anonymous said...

Hi Macy,
You look like you had lots of fun at the Fall Festival finding the perfect pumpkins and that awesome tractor. I hope you have a great time at the Pumpkin Show in Circleville and a fun Halloween.
I really enjoyed the flashback videos of you with your friend Cinder and singing. You always seem to have such fun whatever you are doing. Have a great week.
Love, Kathy