Sunday, February 09, 2014

Six More Weeks of Winter

Hi there!  I'm back to blogging this week.  The groundhog saw his shadow so there will be six more weeks of winter.  We have the snow to prove it.  In fact it is snowing right now!

I'll try and catch up a little on what's been going on.  A couple of weeks ago, we went home to visit our family.  Here we are at the Spaghetti Warehouse!


Afterwards we saw the Zoo Lights!


There was some big news for Elizabeth.


We celebrated her birthday!  She is four years old now. 











Wishing her a happy birthday was a lot of fun.  


All of those treats wore Elizabeth out.  She's back to keeping an eye on the neighborhood from the top of our couch.  We really love her.



The other big news is I made my First Reconciliation!


Mom and Dad were there.  It was a great evening to share together.  Hope all is well for each and every one of you.  See you next week!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Macy,
I hope you are staying warm! I love snow, but we have all had enough snow for this year.
Congratulations on making your First Reconciliation! You are growing up so fast.
It looks like Lizzie had a great birthday. She is a wonderful addition to the family.
Love,
Grandma R.