Sunday, August 03, 2014

Time to catch up

Hey there.  Sorry it's been awhile since I made a post to the blog.  It has been an eventful summer.  Mom, Dad, and I went to the Pirates game.  The Pirates played the Phillies.    


I even brought a homemade flag to cheer for the Pirates!


 The Pirates won!  

I also went to Community Days with my friend Mary.


We had a lot of fun riding rides.  It was sad to see Community Days end.


This summer I've spent time at the pool, taken Elizabeth to the dog park, and went to Fun Fore All.  More good things to come.  Hope you have a great week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Macy,
It looks like you and Mary had great fun at Community days. I really love the Pirates Flag that you made. They had to win when they saw your flag.
I love you. Have a good, smooth move. Stay safe.
Love,
Grandma R.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MACY.
I HOPE YOU HAD AN AWESOME BIRTHDAY!
LOVE, KATHY