Monday, November 10, 2014

SCUBA diving on Halloween?

Hey there everybody!  Hope you're having a good Fall!  

Check out my Halloween costume.  I'm a SCUBA diver who rescues dolphins.


Mom spent a lot of time putting it all together.  She used 2 liter bottles for my SCUBA tanks.


I won a prize for the most original costume at our neighborhood's Halloween party.  But the best part of the night was trick or treating with my friends.


Although these pictures are a little older I wanted to share them.  There are from a local festival.

 

This horse's name is Snickers.


I really liked holding these fluffy chickens.


On a different weekend we went to a local farm.  They had a Fall Festival too.

Mom says I have my dad's feet.


We had a really good time together.


In other news, we recently celebrated Elizabeth's one year anniversary as our dog.  She was a lot happier to have a new toy than she looks in this picture.


School is going well.  I have made new friends and I really like my teacher.  I participate in a Yoga class after school.  It is really fun!  

Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Macy,
Congratulations on your costume win! I love it! What a super scuba idea!
Elizabeth is such a wonderful pet. You have taken good care of her in the past year.
I love the picture of you with the pumpkin. You are beautiful! --And those feet are something else.
Love,
Grandma R.