Today is Elizabeth's 5th birthday! Here are some pictures of her when she was still a puppy.
Elizabeth does not enjoy having her picture taken. I can only imagine what it took for her previous owner to get her to wear this outfit.
Happy Birthday Elizabeth!
2 comments:
Hi Macy,
Happy Birthday to Elizabeth! She's a good dog. She is a wonderful addition to the family. She is a lucky dog since she has a good home and you take such good care of her. Please give her an extra pat from me.
Love,
Grandma R.
Hi Macy,
I'm late wishing Elizabeth a Happy Birthday but I am sure you made it a very special day for her. Her dress is very fancy. Elizabeth must have been thrilled to wear it. We have lots of snow here in Norwalk. I hope you have some so you can build a snowman.
Love, Kathy
Post a Comment