Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


Hi there!  Happy 2015!  I hope you had a great Christmas and New Year's.  Sorry it has taken me so long to share some of my pictures.



Mom, Dad, and I decorated the Christmas tree together.  Then it was time to bake some cookies for Santa.  Dad may or may not have sneaked one or two cookies along the way.


Before I knew it, it was Christmas morning!!!  Woo hoo!


We opened our presents a little early so we could make it home to celebrate Christmas with our family.  Even Elizabeth got a present.  My favorite gift was...TAYLOR SWIFT TICKETS!!!!!


After enjoying Christmas together at home, we headed to Ohio to spend the holidays with family.


Here are Megan and Uncle Ned.  They got a new dog!  Her name is Bella.  She is very sweet.  Bella and Elizabeth got along very nicely.


Megan and I were excited to show Grandma our American Girl dolls.  

After spending Christmas with Mom's family, we headed over to Dad's side of the family.  Here I am with Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Mike.


I had a great time with my cousins, Liam and Grayson.  They got a new dog, too, named Callahan.  He is such a good little buddy.


I really liked when Aunt Maresa read us a story.


Uncle Casey helped put together new toys.  Liam has night vision goggles. 




I also want to wish my very special Grandma a very special
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! ....and many more!


Here's to 2015!  Have a good year everybody!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Macy,
Thank you for my good birthday wishes. Thanks for coming for the holidays. It is always so good to spend time with you. I love your Isabelle doll. You and Megan are lucky girls. Have a great time at the concert.
Love always,
Grandma R.

Anonymous said...

Hi Macy, What a busy and fun Christmas you had. It's always fun to spend holidays with cousins. How lucky you were to get tickets to see Taylor Swift. I hope you have a great time at the concert.
Love, Kathy