Sunday, October 23, 2005

Attack of the Cute Tomato




Macy

Here I am again. This time, Mom is holding me and I have on my favorite hat. I'll be darned, it looks like a tomato. Hey check out what is sitting beside me. It is Bob the Tomato. My Mom told me that her cousin Lori gave it to me. I'm not quite sure who that is yet but look forward to meeting her soon. Bob talks more than I do. Mom and Dad told me about cousin Kathleen and her friend Bob and his wonderful tomato soup. If only I could put it in my bottle!
This week I weigh 9 lbs and 4 ounces. No update on my height. I have been wearing Dad's favorite outfit, a green sleeper with girafees. I am an expert drooler now. No matter where I am, what I'm wearing I can cover almost everything I touch with drool. Usually, I just cover myself in drool.

Jill and Ryan

Another week has brought us brand new experiences with Macy. This week she has really started smiling at us more. She started by opening her mouth really wide and going "ha ha ha ha ha". By the end of the week she had smiled quite a few times...even when she was feeling on the verge of being fussy. She is most awake after her 6:00 AM feeding. This is prime smile time.

She also really likes getting bounced. Jill was holding her and started saying "bouncy, bouncy, bouncy" and then lifted her way up in the air. When Jill would bring Macy back down, Macy would raise her arms to be lifted up again. This sounds very cute, until you lift a ten pound baby over your head 50 times. Baby pilates are not for the weak. We recommend a good stretch before embarking on this method in an attempt to entertain Macy.

Jill got a clean bill of health at a recent checkup. She also was given a pink t-shirt from the doctor that delivered Macy. We agree with the slogan on the front whole heartedly.

Check out my new t-shirt!

Whose twinkle toes are these?

No comments: