Saturday, October 15, 2005

I'm Two Months Old! How many fingers is that?


I am two months old (as of yesterday)! I may need to go see Uncle Ned and Aunt Robin for some glasses if Mom keeps up with the flash photography. It has been a pretty big week for me. As I mentioned before I am now wearing "newborn size diapers". Before Mom and Dad caught on to that I was a little outfit destroyer. I would laugh when Mom wasn't looking because she smelled like Dreft for at least a week. I am also holding my head up and turning it from side to side. I really like watching the animals on my swing. Someday I hope to chew on them.

By the way here is a picture of me and Dad. I think he was feeling a little left out of the blog so we'll give him his 15 mintues of fame. This picture was taken on his 32nd birthday. My arm was feeling really hot from all of those candles on his birthday pie. Jeez Dad, how about not roasting me like a mashmellow! Who has birthday pie anyway. I can tell already my friends must never, ever meet him.

Being the big girl I am, I also got my two month shots. I think that I was pretty brave and only cried before, during, and after getting them. I am now building immunity to five separate diseases. So you can imagine my day is pretty full between that and eating, sleeping, and stroller rides. I am 8 pounds and 13 ounces and 20 1/2 inches in height. My doctor referred to the 20 1/2 inches as "length" but I am two months old and prefer "height" to "length". Also, my eyes are still blue - for now.

When writing a blog, it is popular to list 100 things about the author that makes them unique. Although I feel that I am very worldly and have led a fairly cosmopolitan life so far, I haven't quite thought out all 100 things. I am just a baby after all. So here are some of the things that I came up with.

1. I am a very good sleeper especially when Dad turns on NPR's Car Talk
2. My favorite song is Mom's cover of Patsy Cline's country standard "Walking After Midnight"
3. My least favorit song is Dad's cover of Patsy Cline's country standard "Walking After Midnight"
4. My nicknames include: Little Bunny, Little Burito, Flapjack, Rosebud, Little Pumpkin
5. I have a dog who likes to lick my toes
6. I enjoy a good burp
7. Stretching is my signature move
8. I am a Notre Dame fan because my Dad tells me that I am.
9. I think venetian blinds are the most amazing thing to look at.
10. I like the duck chime in my Jymborie the best.


Well, that's it for now. Here are some more pictures. Check out the hair - no conditioner and look at the body.

Mom, Dad, and yours truly. Click the link to the left to email us or type in jill_ryan_moore@verizon.net

Dad has to trim those sideburns. Beverly Hills 90210 is so over.

No comments: