Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Who wants to sit on Santa's Lap?


Hi everyone! It is almost Christmas and I have a lot of new things to share. First of all Mom and Dad said they are sorry but they won't be sending out Christmas cards this year. Mom, Dad, and me wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We hope you all are able to visit with family and friends and enjoy a fun and safe holiday season.

I am doing very well after my surgery. I cannot tell you all what a relief it is not to have that tube down my nose anymore. I am in such a better mood. I can put my hands in my mouth, and eating is no longer such an ordeal. Now that I can put my hands in my mouth I have discovered that I have ten fingers. And, I found out that I have ten toes - just last night. I am also working on eating cereal like a big girl. I am not sure if Mom wants me to wear it or eat it. She smiles whether she is putting it in my mouth or I am putting it on my sleeper. So, I guess it's a personal preference.

I am really excited for Santa to visit this year. I don't know how he is supposed to get here. Mom and Dad said it would all make sense when they read me Twas the Night Before Christmas. I think I have a leg up on most kids when it comes to being naughty or nice. Mom hasn't taken her eyes off of me since I got here so I really haven't had too much of a chance to make Santa's list. I think that I am going to leave some milk and cookies out for Santa - you know sweeten the deal a little.

This is me at four months. I am really growing. Diapers, outfits, you name it. Everything fits one day and the next - well...not so much. I am a good smiler. I really like smiling at my family. Mom and Dad like to kiss my cheeks. They make me laugh, those big softies.


Here I am walking with a little help from Mom. Mom is wearing the gray slippers just to clarify who is who. I am the baby. I like walking around. Even when I am feeling a little grumpy it is fun to take a quick walk around the house. If I play my cards right, I will be rolling over soon. And, before you know it crawling like Megan and walking like Liam.

I really like wearing my blue jeans. I want to put things in my pockets, but I haven't quite figured out how to work the buttons. Usually, I wear my "Mary Jane" socks that my Great Aunt Janet gave me.

I am four months old in this picture too. I think that I might just keep my blue eyes. They are a little darker than Mom's, but they are definitely blue. My hair is kind of growing but not real fast. I think that I may be stuck with what I have for a little while.

Best of all, I am growing in and out of tons of outfits. I think when I am older I might really like playing dress up.

This is me. Mom has been reading those Baby Einstein Books to me. One book talks about dogs and famous painters and paintings. This is my impression of a Salvador Dali painting. Those Baby Einstein books really work. Check out the big brain on me.

Mom and Dad found this outfit Christmas shopping. Mom likes peas. Dad likes carrots. They both love me. Dad likes it because it's green and not pink. Mom likes it because she is a Dietitian.

By the way, this wasn't my best side. But, check out what I am holding. Yep that's right, a toy. Finally, just one more picture. This is me playing.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season. I will be back right after Christmas to tell you all about meeting Santa Claus

No comments: