Sunday, December 04, 2005

Back from Riley Hospital for Children

After spending five days in Indianapolis at Riley Hospital for Children I am finally home. Everything went very well. I now have a G tube that Mom and Dad feed me through. The best part about that is I don't have any more tape on my face! I can put my fingers in my mouth and don't have to worry about pulling out that old NG tube. I am much happier now.

My tummy still hurts a little bit so I try not to lay on my stomach just yet. But all in all I am glad to be home. Check out this picture from the hospital.

This is a picture of my glow worm and my glow toe. My glow worm keeps me company until I fall asleep at night. My glow toe tells me how oxygenated I am. I don't know how it works but it is a built in night light.

This is a picture of Mom feeding me cereal for the first time. My doctor says that I should just get a taste of food so I don't forget that it is supposed to go in my mouth. Since I shouldn't have thin liquids by mouth I get cereal.

I was hoping for Fruity Pebbles or Lucky Charms. This stuff tastes like cardboard. I have heard that is good for your complexion. If Mom is a little less stingy next time, I will try and spread it around my face.

This is me modeling my first gown. It is a lovely peach chiffon knee length. My butt hangs out the back and I am wondering if this is how evening wear should look. It was free from the hospital. Never buy retail.

This is it for this week. Sorry. Mom and Dad have a lot of unpacking yet to do. And, I have almost screamed all of the hair off the both of them.

No comments: