Mom and Dad told me afterwards that he was Santa Claus and that he brings toys to all of the good girls and boys. Luckily, I am just a baby. Which means I haven't had enough time to be naughty so good ol' Santa Claus almost blew out a sleigh runner bringing toys to my house. Mom told me the story of how Mary and Joseph traveled to Bethlehem and that's where Jesus was born. Mom told me that three wisemen brought gifts too. I asked Mom why the three wise men didn't bring presents instead of Santa Claus. Mom told me that it was unlikely to find three wise men in our house let alone one, so I should stick with Santa and not ask questions.Watch out, here I come Christmas! This was one of my Christmas outfits. It was a nice soft courdory (very "in" this season) with holly leaves.
Check out my Mary Janes! Just between you and me they aren't really shoes. They are socks! Can you believe that? I know, they look so real. Grandpa is helping me along. It looks like someone better hope they got photography lessons for Christmas and maybe next year we'll get both our heads in the picture.Here are Grandma and Grandpa with Megan and me in front of the Christmas tree. Santa brought lots of presents to us. Megan showed me how to unwrap
them, maybe next year I will be able to unwrap as well. Grandma and Grandpa are smiling because they know Santa will be coming too. I wondering if Mom and Dad got them any presents. Last year, Grandma and Grandpa found out about me, so that was their big present. Then Mom and Dad put a ribbon on me for Grandpa's birthday. I have a feeling that Mom and Dad might have procrasinated doing their shopping and I might be this Christmas' "gift" too. Re-gifting is so tacky. I am sooo embarassed.I think I had a little too much Christmas cheer and the munchies took over. Surprisingly I didn't end up with a green mouth from the ribbon, but after the great Christmas I had I wouldn't have minded that a bit.
Besides doesn't everyone always say that unwrapping the presents is the best part. I just figured that that if it is the best part why wouldn't it also taste the best? Hey, what do you expect, I'm a baby.Here I am with Dad's mom. Grandma came over and spent the day with Mom and me. We had lots of fun together. We played with toys, and I slept a little,
and then we played with toys some more, and I slept a little.A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away....... there was me in my exer-saucer. Santa brought this for Christmas. I like it a lot. This thing might not be a space ship but it sure is fun. I play in it every day. I am starting to figure out what all of the do-dads and do-hickeys do.

The best thing about this thing is that I can spin around and play with a whole new set of toys behind me when I get bored with the ones in front of me.
Dad said that it was the "Rubix Cube" of toys to assemble, whatever that means. Mom covered my ears so I didn't hear what else he said about it. I think he was excited because he was waving his arms like I do and then his mouth would move.
I hope you all had a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year. Mom and Dad would like to thank both sets of Grandparents for all of their help not only during the holidays but from the very beginning. We are grateful for all of the subtle suggestions and gentle advice that have helped everyone breathe a little easier or sleep just five more minutes a day. I would like to thank Santa for all of the very nice gifts too.
No comments:
Post a Comment