You might have seen this picture before, but it is soooo good that I had to put it up again. This is my mom and me. I love her so much. She is always there to play, read books, and rock me to sleep.She teaches me all sorts of good things. I like to watch her smile. I like watching her fill up my bath. She is even teaching me the baby sign language for water, Mom, and Dad. The sign for Dad looks suspicious like something she made up just to see if he would do it.
She helps me pick out my clothes in the morning. We watch Elmo together and listen to lullabies at night. She usually changes my diapers. Somehow Dad's work schedule coincides with my diaper changes. Interesting..........
When I wake up in the morning, she is there to scoop me up and out of my crib. When I go to sleep at night, she turns on my night light and tucks my blanket in around me. But most of all, day to day, hour to hour, minute to minute - she loves me and I love her too.

Mom put out my Easter eggs on the floor in a nice big pile. It didn't take very long before I had them spread out all over!
I am such a good crawler that I can crawl from room to room. I must have chased those darn eggs all over the house. The kitchen floor is so slippery that everytime I got close to grabbing one, it squirted out from my hand.
I keep looking for the candy in the eggs. Someone seems to have already eaten it. Dad the "Easter moocher" beat me to it.
I crawl so fast that my feet don't can't even stay in my sleeper! Usually, I will crawl for a little bit and then look up to make sure everyone is watching me. I can also pull myself up to standing. That's right, I figured out how to use the couch to stand up! I stand up in my crib now, beside the couch, on the side of Mom and Dad's bed; the list of places is endless. (By the way, did you notice that last semicolon? Not only am I standing,
but I am also using punctuation correctly to combine independent, but closely related clauses. Check out the big brain on me!)This is my favorite tree. It is Mom's favorite too. It's in the yard of one of our neighbors across the street.
Mom and I like to look at it when we take stroller rides. We have no idea what kind it is though. If anyone has a guess let us know!
It is very pretty and smells nice - just like Spring should smell like. Mom says that the blooms won't last long so I should enjoy them while I can.
Dad took this picture of Mom and me. We were sitting on the couch together in our pajamas. I have to pack my pj's for Riley Children's Hospital this Monday. I am getting tubes place in my ears.

1 comment:
Jill and Ryan, she is so cute!!!
I hope I can meet her someday....
Love, Susan
Post a Comment