Saturday, April 15, 2006

Save on Your Cable Bill

Happy Easter everybody! It is me, the Easter Bunny, hopping your way. In addition to the eggs that I will hide in your yard, these ears get really good tv reception when you set me on top of the big screen. Who needs satellite when you have pink fur?

Mom and Dad put me out in the backyard to take some Easter pictures. I did not care for the ears. Mom says that when I'm older I will like these pictures. I don't know. I feel kind of self conscious being the only one wearing a fake set of ears. Dad's ears are so big that at first glance I thought that they had to be fake. But after I pulled on them a couple of times wouldn't you know it - they arrrrrrrre real, really big.

I had fun sitting in my backyard for the first time. The grass was soft and green. I watched some birds fly by and an airplane. It was way up in the sky, and it was moving really fast. It made the same sounds that my spoon makes when Mom tries to feed me squash. I could swear that it's Mom making those sounds, but every time the spoon gets close to my mouth, they get louder.

This is me without the bunny ears. I'm just as cute. Can you see the bunny on my sleeper? It has bunnies and Easter eggs all over it.

I had lots of fun in my backyard. Finding the eggs was pretty easy. Mom strategically placed them all within arms reach. This is a picture of my best side. Actually, Mom and Dad say that all sides look good - except the diaper side.

These are time sequence photographs of me finding all of these Easter Eggs.

"Mom, Dad, it's too bright out here. Where are you guys going? Come back, I'm going to cry."

"Hey what are these? Eggs! I wonder what's in them? Should I play with them? What's this yellow Post-It Note that says 'Choking Hazard. Love, Grandma'?"
"Plastic eggs wear a girl out. It's nap time."

I was hiding my smile from Mom and Dad today. After they were done taking pictures, we went for a stroller ride. I met some of our nice neighbors, and showed off my smile to them. Daisy came with us too. I wore my pink sun hat for most of the ride. It was pretty warm so I took it off close to the end.

Did you notice the "8 months old" card in the other pictures? That's right, I am 8 months old today. I have really grown in that time. Check me out, I'm holding a cup. Mostly I chew on it, but every now and then Mom can get me to take a couple of sips from it.

Eating can be a little messy. So, Mom rolls up my sleeves. Dad has a different approach. He usually forgets what Mom told him about rolling up my sleeves, so he changes my outfit afterward. Tomato, tomaaato.

Tonight, I am falling asleep to Chinese lullabies. Kaiyu and Larry gave them to me. I love listening to them. I hope that when I am older I can visit the place where these songs came from.

"Hey! Remember me? "

"Why the long face you ask? Well, for starters, I'm a dachshund. If anyone knows of some lap space that is unoccupied, let me know."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Macy,
Happy 8th month birthday and happy Easter, too! What a big weekend! You are an adorable bunny and an even cuter and more precious grandchild. I am glad the sun is shining for your very first Easter! Next year the egg hunt will be EXCITING!!!
Love, Grandma R.
P.S. Hi to Daisy!