Hi everybody! This has been a busy weekend for Mom, Dad, and me. Three days just wasn't enough to fit it all in.I started by helping Mom and Dad with some laundry. We took a stroller ride. I chased Daisy all over the house. We went to Sunday Mass. I was in a talkative mood again. I took a couple of naps and played with my toys.
One thing that I did that surprised Mom and Dad was I climbed up the stairs for the very first time. Mom went upstairs to get something and I wasn't done talking with her. With Dad following close behind, I started climbing the stairs. I got about 2/3 of the way up before I was too tired to finish. I haven't tried to climb them since, but Mom and
Dad always have their eyes on me just to be sure. Gates are going up everywhere.This is going to be a short blog this week. In addition to a couple loads of laundry, the dishes, naps, feedings, 6 hours of graduate school classes, a 5 mile run, a trip to the grocery store, Babies 'R Us, the dry cleaners, church, a dozen or so new pictures, blah, blah, blah.....Mom, Dad, and I are all tired out.
I promise to get back on my "A" game for next week. Until then, one last picture. Here I am crawling in the living room. I have crawled so much that I have rug burn on the tops of my feet and my knees. Did I mention that I went to a graduation party? No? Next week, I promise to give you all of the details of my trip to Ohio!
1 comment:
Just checkin' in to tell ya we love your blog and tune in every week! We practically feel like she's OUR daughter! Keep it up!
Love,
Brandon & Jill
Post a Comment