Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Better Late Than Never!


Hi there! Well, Dad is still on the road. Now he is in Washington D.C. He is still working the midnight shift. So, we fell behind on the blog a little. Mom sent some pictures to Dad so we could update the blog for everyone. I went to the beach!

Here I am doing my impersonation of Gidget. The water was not very warm, but it was fun to play in the sand. I had never been to the beach before. I liked the way the wet sand felt between my little toes. Maybe next year when I am a little bigger I can spend more time there.

Here I am in a couple of recent pictures. Dad will be home this weekend so he will get back to blogging. I promise there will be more of my adventures and pictures to come.




Stay tuned!

No comments: