Havlik, my plastic surgeon. He took a look and told Mom and Dad that I am healing just fine. This is a picture of Mom, Dad, and me just after we came home. Doctor Havlik even liked my color coordinated arm restraints. I have to go back in another two weeks for a check-up but I am feeling a lot better now.On the way down to Riley, Mom and Dad were talking about their favorite muppets and which muppet they resembled the most. Mom said her favorite muppet was Bert. Dad said his favorite muppet was the two old guys in the balcony of the theater. Mom decided that Dad most resembled Bert. Bert is kind of grumpy and has a temper. Dad can be kind of grumpy sometimes. Mom also pointed out that Bert wears lots of sweaters and Dad likes to wear sweater vests to work! See, check out the picture. Mom was laughing, but she also pointed out that Dad has one big bushy eyebrow just like Bert!
Mom was laughing and laughing until Dad mentioned that instead of marrying her prince charming she married her favorite muppet!
We didn't talk about muppets again the rest of the way to Riley.
We didn't talk about muppets again the rest of the way to Riley.I have been having lots of fun at home with Mom, Dad, Grandma, and Grandpa. One of the things that I like to do is chase bubbles around the kitchen. The bubbles make the floor slippery, but they are fun to pop. They kind of make me wanna dance!
Dad says I get my dancing ability from him. Mom isn't so sure.
We put up the Christmas lights too! Mom somehow found a way for me to have a snowman inside! He is really neat.
We put up the Christmas lights too! Mom somehow found a way for me to have a snowman inside! He is really neat.
Now he is set up on our back deck so I can watch him from the sliding glass door. It's funny, but he sounds a lot like Mom's hair dryer. I know that can't be otherwise he'd melt - wouldn't he?
Now that my surgery is over something else is changing. Mom decided that we might as well try some baby food. At first, Mom and Dad figured that there probably was enough change in my life to last for a while. But after thinking about it, they decided we might as well give it a shot.

And it was successful. Now let's not get excited. I am not exactly shoveling it in, but I didn't spit it right back out either. So....Mom and I are going to work on it at every feeding (at least the ones that I am awake for that is.)
Now that my surgery is over something else is changing. Mom decided that we might as well try some baby food. At first, Mom and Dad figured that there probably was enough change in my life to last for a while. But after thinking about it, they decided we might as well give it a shot.

And it was successful. Now let's not get excited. I am not exactly shoveling it in, but I didn't spit it right back out either. So....Mom and I are going to work on it at every feeding (at least the ones that I am awake for that is.)
That is good news for me and for Daisy! She has been missing out on some extra food lately. Not anymore. Although, I feel obligated to warn her that it will be nothing but puree for a while. I hope Blueberry Buckle doesn't stick to her fur because that is what she is getting.

This is what Daisy looks like from my vantage point when I'm in my high chair. "Pilot to Bombardier, Pilot to Bombardier.......we are over the target area! Bombs away!"

This is what Daisy looks like from my vantage point when I'm in my high chair. "Pilot to Bombardier, Pilot to Bombardier.......we are over the target area! Bombs away!"
I have a horse now! He doesn't eat much, but I love to hear him gallop and whinny. I can even pet his mane.



1 comment:
HI !
We miss all three of you, but loved the blog! Fantastic! The "Who Me" picture is especially precious. We are glad the surgery is over and Macy is doing so well. Have a good week together--hope sleep time improves.
Love, Grandma R.
Post a Comment