Sunday, December 17, 2006

Ho, Ho, Ho, Heeeeee.......

Hi everybody! Hope everyone had a good week because I sure did. Guess who has been naughty and who has been nice.......

How does that saying go.."A picture is worth 1000 words" or something like that.


Since I only know "ma, ba, and la" we'll just shorten it to three words for me. I should point out that the word "no" was not included in the aforementioned list.

What could I have possibly been doing that landed me here? Well.....where should we begin.

First there was the dancing.

"She's a maniac, maniac on the floor, and she's dancing like she's never danced before."

And then there was the emptying of the refridgerator door when Mom wasn't looking.

Come on Pennelope Pineapple, just tell Mom you did it. She would never get mad at you you're her favorite.

But other than a few small things, I have been an absolute angel.


What, what. I am totally not reaching for anything I shouldn't have. If you didn't caught me on camera it didn't happen!

I only have a few more days until my arm restraints come off! Then I will be totally back to my normal self. Bath time will be lots of fun again. In the meantime, I have have been working on walking on my tip toes and walking backwards. I can even moonwalk which according to Dad is an important skill all children should have. Dad told me another member of our family took break dancing lessons at the YMCA when they were little. He wouldn't say who it was, but he did say it wasn't him. Based on my observations I tend to think he is telling the truth. So, who is it? Is it Daisy......or is it Mommy? Hmmm...

I have also been trying to come up with a name for my horse. He is really fast and likes to run the quarter mile track around the couch.

But to be a good race horse he has to have a good name. Wild Wild West Elmo's Horse is named Cinnamon and the Noodle Gang's horse is named Macaroni. So as you can see, almost all of the good horse names are already taken.
So Dad and I sat down and tried to come up with some good horse names. Dad said that really fast horses had funny names like Mint Julip or something. I thought horses should have names that roll off your tongue like Seabiscuit...bad example. Anyway, you can help me name my horse by picking out your favorite name from my top five.


What Should I Name My Horse?
Galloping Gerber
Horsey
Pampers Penny
Pumpkin
Fred the Wonder Horse
Free polls from Pollhost.com
Dad came up with "Fred the Wonder Horse". Not too original is he?
Until next week........

Keep your feet on the ground but keep reaching for the stars. Star Search....so retro.







No comments: