I've got to spread these pots and pans across the kitchen before Mom catches me! Ugggggh. Why won't this cupboard door open!
Oh, hi there everybody! what's that? Someone getting into trouble when Mom isn't looking.....who me? No way. Daisy must have gotten into the cupboa
rd and made this mess. Another week has gone by and I am continuing to heal right on track according to Doctor Havlik. This is Doctor Havlik. He is the plastic surgeon that repaired my palate. He is very nice and has taken very good care of me.
rd and made this mess. Another week has gone by and I am continuing to heal right on track according to Doctor Havlik. This is Doctor Havlik. He is the plastic surgeon that repaired my palate. He is very nice and has taken very good care of me.Mom and Dad took this picture at my last appointment. I have another appointment with him in January. He told Mom and Dad that I should be safe to go without my restraints in another week. I probably could have taken them off a week ago, but I kept trying to stick my fingers and toys in my mouth. So....better safe than sorry. One more week of whacking Mom, Dad, and Daisy with my restraints. Yea!!!! It's like wearing Nerf footballs on each arm.
I am starting to make some clearing sounding "G" sounds. Still no "B's" or "D's", but I am working on it. I am really good at "M's". I especially like to say "ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma" - but not necessarily in that order. Mom taught me that cows say "moo" and cats say "meow". I tend to say that cows say "ma" and cats say "ma" but who's keeping track.
Dad has been working on something new for the blog. One of Mom's friends, Em, made a wonderful DVD of all of my pictures set to music. Mom, Dad, and I watch it alot. This the first one that Dad made so it may need a little work in the future. Make sure you have your speakers on because there's music. Here it is.
Some of you may remember that I have a favorite doll that reminds me of my Dad. He has the same colored orange shirt that Dad does. Mom refers to him as my Daddy Doll. Here he is in case you forgot what he looks like.

I carry my Daddy Doll almost everywhere I go. The only exception is bedtime. This kind of created a dangerous situation for Daddy Doll. Because I am always on the go and having new adventures around the house, Daddy Doll needed a stunt double to make sure he didn't get hurt. Here is Daddy Doll's stunt double, or as Dad calls him "the guy behind the guy that does the thing."
See he even looks just like Daddy Doll. Now I can have all of the adventures that I want without having to worry about maxing out Daddy Doll's insurance.
Like Daddy Doll skiing the Super G in Torino, Italy.

Or maybe Daddy Doll can ride a barrel over Niagra Falls.
Check out Daddy Doll in a water skiing competition! Hey who's that on his back. She doesn't look like Mom.

Or, how about Daddy Doll goes on safari!
Don't feed the animals Daddy Doll!
That's it for now.

See you next week!
2 comments:
Awesome video Ms. Macy!
OK, how do you post the videos? I have not been able to figure out how to do it. It is great to hear Macy is doing well. She is so darn cute. Your Christmas card was great. Love, Susan
Post a Comment