Welcome back everybody! I hope everyone had a good week. I t
ook another trip down to Riley Children's Hospital. Doctor Havlik told Mom and Dad that I was completely healed. I have another checkup this summer. So until then, I am going to work really hard to learn how to talk and eat. I have some catching up to do, but Mom and Dad will help me.
ook another trip down to Riley Children's Hospital. Doctor Havlik told Mom and Dad that I was completely healed. I have another checkup this summer. So until then, I am going to work really hard to learn how to talk and eat. I have some catching up to do, but Mom and Dad will help me.The big news of the week was Mom and Dad's friends Em and Chris had their baby. His name is Cooper and he is absolutely perfect. There were some unexpected challenges at the end, but everyone is doing fine.
Mom took this picture right after we came home from Mass this morning. This is one of the few pictures that Mom could get from the front. Usually, by the time the camera shutter goes off, I am long gone.
The night before I went over to visit some of Mom and Dad's friends. They have two little girls, Emily and Mallory. Mallory and I are almost the same age. We all had lots of fun. We played together in their fort, and watched a movie, and chased each other around. I can't wait to see my friends again.

Speaking of friends, this is my friend Dorothy. Dorothy is my paleontology project. You see, she is from my first birthday party. When I first found her, she was soft and gummy. Now she is as hard as a rock. Dad told me that she is a fossil. He explained to me that fossils are mineralized or otherwise preserved remains or traces of animals, plants, or other organisms. Mom just rolled her eyes and told Mr. Wizard that if good old Dorothy gets too much lint on her she'll go to the fossil archives - otherwise known as the trash can. I like to carry her around. For a fossil she isn't very big or heavy. Daisy has sniffed her a couple of times, but I don't think Daisy eats fossils.
Here are some pictures of my cousin Liam and me hanging out together at Grandma and Grandpa's store.


Lately I have been working on my dancing. I am even trying to get Mom and Dad to learn the Treadmill Dance by the band OK Go.
Pretty neat huh? Think they can do it? I just want Dad to shave his head but leave his sideburns. Besides he already has the pink pants.
Here is a sample of my dancing.
For now, I am going to concentrate on being a good sitter!
Until next time as Porky Pig would say.....Buh...buh.beee.buh....blee
That's all folks!
No comments:
Post a Comment