Hi there! It's m
e! I hope everyone had a good week. I had lot's of fun. It has been pretty cold here so Mom and I didn't get out much. I never get tired of playing, but a couple of my toys that are the loudest had to take a time-out for Mom's sake. We still read a ton of books and I started throwing things. I throw cups, dolls, balls, blocks, and books.
e! I hope everyone had a good week. I had lot's of fun. It has been pretty cold here so Mom and I didn't get out much. I never get tired of playing, but a couple of my toys that are the loudest had to take a time-out for Mom's sake. We still read a ton of books and I started throwing things. I throw cups, dolls, balls, blocks, and books.We did manage a trip to Walmart. I love to go to Walmart with Mom because I see all of the different things that are in my books. I see balloons, and corn, and bicycles! Mom puts me in the shopping cart and I start pointing and saying "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" right away. Walmart is so much fun - who knew? Mom taught me some sign language to describe what I see, but I get so excited I usually just flap my arms like I'm going to lead a flock of geese south for the winter.
One of my favorite books is Goodnight Moon. Mom reads it to me before I go to sleep everynight. I can't remember how it goes exactly but here is some of the story...."Good night red balloon, good night room, good night quiet old lady whispering hush, good night mush, good night moon, good night cow jumping over the moon." Well, Dad has been working a different shift this week. Last night when he came home he told Mom and me that a virus destroyed his computer at work. She asked him how bad it was and he said. "good night Microsoft Word documents, good night operating system, good night hard drive that runs the operating system."
Anyway, did I mention that I really like to dance?
"R-E-S-P-E-C-T, find out what it means to me"
Woops forgot the pants in that one.
Oh my.
Oh well, see you next week!

No comments:
Post a Comment