Sunday, February 18, 2007

Ma-ma and Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Hi everybody! It has been really cold here, brrrrrr. But, I have some big news! I started calling Mom, "ma-ma" on purpose.
I used to refer to almost everything as "ma-ma". Elmo.."ma-ma", my tea pot.."ma-ma", I want to go upstairs.."ma-ma", you get the idea. But this weekend, I hugged Mom's legs and called her "Ma-ma" and I haven't called anything else "ma-ma" since. I still refer to Dad as "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" but I am working on it.




Dad has been teaching me how to walk down the stairs. He puts his hands out in front of me so I won't fall and I step down each step on my own. Sometimes I hold on to his fingers just a little for some reassurance.

Check out the matching shirts! Who said the celebration of the 100th anniversary of the Pumpkin Show ended in October? I was feeling a little restless so this was the best picture they had. All of the other ones had someone's mouth open, eyes closed, or diaper showing. Wonder where that blue wall came from?

That's because Grandpa painted the basement for my soon to be playroom. Mom decided that it was time for the grown-ups to reclaim the living room and kitchen. The pack-n-play is already packed away. Soon, my plastic hippo, furry lion, and farm animals will make the annual migration to the basement.


I tried to help Mom and Dad clean up.






Surprisingly I didn't miss a spot or break anything.


Check out the newest family member!




Kaiyu, Larry, and Kaiyu's parents brought Maezhen home this week. The made it through a time-zone crossing flight, a touch and go landing in the snow at O'Hare International Airport all with their brand new daughter just in time for the Chinese New Year. Welcome home guys and we hope you have a happy New Year!


Maezhen, I'll show you how to color...




...since I'm not allowed to teach you how to sweep.



Mom and Dad wanted to share with everyone my expressions when I watched the Teletubbies.










College makes me thirsty!



This college stuff is easy! Awesome, lots of pictures in this article.


See you guys next week,




I'm outta here!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Macy:

Yes, your people should talk to my people to see when we can meet.

I liked the weather in the PRC better than the USA, but what can you do?

LMZ